Did you play the first ever FIFA when it was released on the PC, and there was no 3D graphics back then, but the game relied on 2D sprites that featured 22 people on the field with a single soccer ball in play? If you have answered in the affirmative, then chances are you found future editions of FIFA to have brought about a slew of enhancements that made the game all the more realistic, and as football players entered into the superstar era, so too, did the game flourish. The bitter rivalry between Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi rages on, with the latter once again gaining the upper hand by starring on the FIFA 2014 global box art, with additional regional cover stars to be revealed in the summer months ahead.
FIFA 2014 will roll out in the UK this coming September 27, while the PS4 and Xbox One versions are due to hit the markets later this Christmas to coincide with the console’s rollout. Hopefully Ronaldo is not sitting in some corner, somewhere, sulking his face out.RELATED
- Bethesda’s Silence Is Deafening For Fallout Fans
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Bethesda Has Nothing To Announce At The Spike TV VGX
- Final Fantasy VIII Launches On PC Via Steam
- UK Teen Pays £450 For Xbox One Day One Edition On eBay, Receives Photo Instead
- Seen at: videogamer