Our friends at VentureBeat are gearing up for MobileBeat 2013, their sixth annual event on the future of mobile. It takes place on July 9-10 in San Francisco and we’re offering the Ubergizmo community 20% off! Click here for the discount and check out the details below:
Last year, mobile design emerged as a key differentiator. An awesome UI/UX was table stakes for businesses surviving and thriving.
But consumers are integrating phones and tablets into their lives ever more deeply. MobileBeat 2013 is gathering the latest crop of companies who are looking beyond design to implement a fully integrated Mobile Experience.
Who is claiming the eyeballs and wallets by providing the best Mobile Experience? What are the top brands in the world doing to keep up with this shift, and who are they working with? Which upcoming releases will help you make your design even sleeker, your technology stacks even faster, your revenue streams even safer?
We’ll answer these questions and more with two days of high-level discussions, breakout sessions, and exclusive announcements.
- Young Sohn, Chief Strategy Officer, Samsung
- Rich Riley, CEO, Shazam
- James Barrese, CTO, PayPal
- Lee Linden, Product Lead, Facebook
- Dave Engberg, CTO, Evernote
- Clarence So, SVP, Strategy, Salesforce
- Rich Miner, General Partner, Google Ventures
- Joanna Lambert, SVP Strategy & Biz Innov, Amex
- Mikkel Svane, Founder, Zendesk
- Dane Glasgow, VP, Mobile & Local, eBay Now
- Pete Flint, Co-Founder & CEO, Trulia
See the full speaker list here.
1. Brands/Agencies: Mobile Advertising Armageddon or Heaven
2. IT: Consumerization of the Enterprise
3. Infrastructure/Cloud: Scale is Beautiful, Implementation is Key
4. Mobile Money: More Money, More Problems
5. Commerce: Live or Die by the Mobile Experience
6. Wearables by Design: Welcome to the Post Smartphone Era
7. Gaming: We’re Not “Playing Around” Anymore
8. Mobile Development Platforms/Tools
9. Digital Lifestyle: Curating Context in a Connected World
The second day of the conference will feature the Innovation Showdown, a lively startup competition where 10 mobile startups — chosen from a pool of hundreds — pitch their businesses live in front of an expert panel of judges and 700 mobile executives, leaders, IT decision makers, venture capitalists, and press. The submission deadline is June 14th at 5pm PST. Full details and submission here.
The dealmaking that happens in the halls of MobileBeat is tremendous. We’ll help you find those new investors, new hires, and new business opportunities through a series of organized networking initiatives including roundtable lunch discussions, quick-connect sessions, and business card bingo.
Join 700+ executives — from major platforms, content/media, advertising, commerce, IT/development, carriers, services, marketers, investors, and press — at the premiere event on the future of mobile.
Tickets are limited, and going fast. Register here and save 20%. We hope to see you in July!