Much has been said about the upcoming Moto X smartphone, with a report going around at the end of last month that the Moto X is set to debut in the markets later this coming October. Having said that, here is the latest rumors that is being bandied about concerning the Motorola Moto X smartphone, with a 720p resolution display leading the charge alongside a 1.7GHz dual-core processor. @evleaks, a regular source of leaks that have proven to be more reliable than other sites in recent memory, has recently tweeted what they claim to be specs for the Moto X. Of course, the specifications depicted are pretty much passable at best, it will by no means thrust the Moto X into the limelight where all the high octane action is – the flagship crowd.
@evleaks claims that the future Moto X will run on a dual-core 1.7GHz MSM8960 Pro processor, where it is accompanied by 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal memory. In front, you will find a 2-megapixel shooter, while at the back, a more decent 10-megapixel camera abounds. This particular device, if rumors were to be true, would certainly go against the grain since most of the newer handsets that roll out these days tend to have 1080p resolution at the very least.
Next Story: HTC Desire 200 Leaked Prior To Launch
- 2014-04-13: Moto X+1 Customizable Options Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off
- 2014-03-07: Motorola Moto X College Collection Launched