For a couple of months now we have been hearing that Apple might introduce new MacBook Air and Macbook Pro at Worldwide Developers Conference 2013. An alleged short fall in supplies prior to WWDC 2013 definitely facilitated these rumors. A well known analyst Ming-Chi Kuo of KGI Securities is of this belief as well, predicting that the Cupertino based company will release new laptops based on Intel’s Haswell processors.
Said to be in the “spotlight” for Apple at WWDC 2013, the next generation Intel processors are rumored for both MacBook Pro and Air product lines. A camera update for Retina MacBook Pro has been rumored, it will reportedly be a bit slimmer as well. The 13 inch Retina MacBook Pro will get a similar slim form factor so as to improve its portability. The FaceTime camera is expected to be upgraded to full HD, which would greatly improve video calling quality on the Retina MacBook Pro. Kuo predicts that the dual built-in microphone, standard on Retina MacBook Pro, will be added to the new MacBook Air line. Apart from these new laptops, Apple is also expected to unveil new Mac Pro at the conference.
Next Story: T-Mobile LG Optimus F6 Discovered In The Wild
- 2014-04-10: Low Cost iMac, 12-Inch Retina MacBook Air Expected This Year
- 2013-10-01: Apple Issues Battery Fix For MacBook Pro And MacBook Air
- 2013-09-10: iTunes Radio Release On September 18th
- 2013-06-16: 500,000 New iTunes Accounts Are Added Every Day [Analyst]
- 2013-06-13: New Mac Pro Design Inspires Some Amazing Japanese Imaginations
- 2013-06-11: iOS 7 Spotlight Search Can Be Accessed From Every App Page
- 2013-06-10: List Of Devices That Support iOS 7
- 2013-06-09: WWDC 2013 Announcements: Speculation And Rumor Roundup
- 2013-06-06: New MacBook Air Expected To Be Announced During WWDC 2013 [Rumor]
- 2013-05-19: MacBook Air Supply Short Fall Rumored Prior To WWDC 2013