[E3 2013] Rockstar Games may have decided against showcasing its Grand Theft Auto V at this year’s E3, but that doesn’t mean the company isn’t sharing new assets of the game this week as the company has released a bunch of new screenshots highlighting some more of what we can expect out of the game.
In total, Rockstar Games released nine screenshots which feature Michael, Franklin and Trevor partaking in a number of activities which involve driving a boat, piloting a small aircraft, and even attempting to lose police in what looks to be a high-speed chase. Scuba diving also makes a return in one of the screenshots, which lead us to believe that particular mission will be an important one considering just how much Rockstar has highlighted it over the past couple of screenshot releases.
Three out of the nine screenshots take a closer look at the three protagonists as Michael can be seen posing in front of what looks to be a night club with a pistol in his hand, Franklin can be seen in the middle of a standoff with police, and that crazy bastard Trevor is in the middle of causing mayhem as he can be seen walking away from what looks to be a helicopter wreck.
- 2014-04-16: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Trailer Recreated In GTA 5
- 2014-04-08: Grand Theft Auto V On PC, Xbox One And PS4 This June (Rumor)
- 2014-03-18: GTA 5 For PC Beta Test Emails Are Fake And Contain Malware
- 2014-03-02: Skyfall Train Fight Scene Created In GTA 5
- 2014-02-27: Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission
- 2013-12-03: GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- 2013-11-14: GTA Online Receiving Free 'Beach Bum' DLC Pack Nov. 19
- 2013-11-07: GTA Online Players Now Receiving $500k Stimulus Package
- 2013-10-30: Rockstar Rewarding Unique Selfies With GTA 5 #EpicPhotobomb Contest
- 2013-10-21: GTA Online Update Halves Money Earned From Repeated Missions