Nokia’s Lumia 520 whilst not the most powerful or the most feature-packed Lumia device, is something of a success story, especially in markets such as India where it has been selling out. It is possible that this is due to its affordability, but in any case it looks like the phone could be close to launching in the US, thanks to a photo posted by @evleaks who teased the upcoming announcement by saying, “It’s coming…” It is obviously the Lumia 520 due to the placement of the camera at the back, and it looks like it will be arriving on AT&T’s network as the carrier’s logo can be seen on the back the device as well.
Still no word on when the Lumia 520 will be officially announced, but hopefully with this teaser, an announcement is just around the corner. The phone has been spotted in the FCC a few months ago and is actually available in the US as an unlocked device and is priced at $224.99, but we guess for those who’d rather not pay for the phone, getting it on contract could be the next best thing. We’ll keep our eyes and ears peeled for more updates, so check back with us at a later date for the details.
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-07 Microsoft Reveals Why Their Low-End Devices Do So Well
- 2014-03-26 Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-06 Nokia Lumia 630 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-02-26 Lumia 1520 With WP8.1 Could Be Relaunched By AT&T
- 2013-07-22 Nokia Lumia 520 Is First Windows Phone In AT&T GoPhone Portfolio