Here is where Daft Punk’s “Higher Stronger Faster” song comes in to echo the latest updates that are applied to the Parrot AR.Drone 2.0, where it would then allow this particular device to fly further, faster and of course, higher. You will get to experience even more astonishing flights, as flights will now be able to be displayed in 3D, while video storage and GPS localization is also made possible courtesy of a new Flight Recorder module. Not only that, you are able to gain access to the Director Mode feature which will cater for filming what is under the Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 from high up above, making you feel like you are an old hand with it.
Not only that, a spanking new High Density Battery has also been touted to increase the flight time by a whopping 50%, now how about that? I guess it is technological advancements and updates like these which breathe a new lease of life into your Parrot AR.Drone 2.0, and we definitely are wondering what other surprises that Parrot has in store for the AR.Drone 2.0 sometime down the road.
- 2014-01-13: FAA Wants To Create Safety Guidelines For Drones
- 2014-01-05: Parrot Unveils MiniDrone And Jumping Sumo Robots
- 2013-12-04: SkyJack Drone Hacks And Gains Control Of Other Drones
- 2013-11-20: Parrot Announces Zik And AR.Drone 2.0 App Compatibility For Windows
- 2013-11-04: Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Elite Edition Announced