We reported just yesterday GameStop would begin taking pre-orders for both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One some time this week, and it looks like not only have they opened the flood gates to start taking pre-orders, but a number of U.S. retailers are also accepting them as well right this second.
If after watching Microsoft’s press conference yesterday you’re looking to purchase the Xbox One, you can do so at Microsoft’s online store, Amazon, GameStop, Best Buy and Walmart for the previously announced price of $499. All of these retailers are selling the Day One Edition of the Xbox One, which includes a limited edition controller, a special Day One achievement, premium packaging and decal. You’ll also receive exclusive DLC for Ryse: Son of Rome, Forza Motorsport 5, Kinect Sports Rivals and Dead Rising 3.
Those of you who are team PlayStation 4 can head on over to GameStop, Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart where the console alone is selling for the previously announced price of $399. The only U.S. retailer that has bundles available is GameStop as there’s a bundle which includes a wide variety of launch titles as well as an additional DualShock 4 controller.RELATED
- PS4, Xbox One Games Discounted At Amazon To $49
- Sony Allows Retailers To Sell Digital PS4, PS3, PS Vita Titles
- Get Your Hands On The Xbox One At Microsoft Retail Stores Starting Today
- PS3, PS Vita Can Now Purchase Digital Goods Using Mobile Billing
- Sony Launching Summer Blast Sale Tomorrow For PS3, PS Vita Games
- Follow: Microsoft, playstation, PlayStation 4, PS4, Sony, xbox, Xbox One,