Back in December of 2012, Chinese company Oppo released their Android smartphone, the Oppo Find 5, and thanks to a leaked image, it seems that the company has plans for a smaller version of the Oppo Find 5 dubbed the rather appropriate Find 5 mini. As you can see in the image above, assuming the leaked image is real, the Find 5 mini is very noticeably smaller compared to the Find 5 which we guess might be welcomed by those who are getting a bit tired of phones with gigantic displays that don’t fit properly into pockets and hands.
The specs of the Find 5 mini have yet to be confirmed, but the rumors are suggesting a 3.7” 720p HD display, a 1.2GHz Mediatek CPU with 1GB of RAM, 8GB of onboard storage with a 5MP rear-facing camera. If anything this hardly sounds like an upgrade, but rather a less powerful version of the Find 5, much like how the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is a smaller and less powerful version of its big brother. In any case no word on when the phone will be made available, but we’ll be keeping our eyes peeled for more info.
Next Story: Sony PlayStation 4 Will Not Be Region-Locked
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-07: Oppo Find 7a Pre-Order Going For $499 Apiece
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-01-03: Oppo Find 7 Photos Leaked (Again)
- 2013-12-30: Alleged Oppo Find 7's Metal Frame Leaked