Even though Windows Phone 8 devices have popped up on a number of U.S. wireless carriers over the years, Sprint has yet to make 4G LTE compatible devices available to its customers. That all changes today as not one, but two 4G LTE compatible Windows Phone 8 devices are being introduced on Sprint: the HTC 8XT and Samsung ATIV S Neo.
Both Windows Phone 8 devices being introduced today will be made available later this summer. The HTC 8XT will be available for $100 with a two-year contract after a $50 rebate and features the company’s BoomSound stereo speakers along with a 1.4GHz dual-core Snapdragon 400 processor, a 4.3-inch display, 1GB of RAM, and an 8MP rear-facing camera.
The Samsung ATIV S Neo will cost $149 after a $50 rebate as long as you sign a two-year contract and features a 1.4GHz dual-core processor, a larger 4.8-inch screen, 1GB of RAM, a removable 2,000 mAh battery and an 8MP rear-facing camera.
Both the HTC 8XT and Samsung ATIV S Neo seem to offer a nice variety in Windows Phone 8 devices on Sprint, and if you’re such a customer who has been waiting for the day for Microsoft’s mobile platform to be made available on a 4G LTE compatible device, then we’re sure you’ll be getting in your orders as soon as they’re available.RELATED
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Samsung Prepares SM-W750V Windows Phone 8 Smartphone Release For 2014
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Follow: HTC, Microsoft, Samsung, Sprint, windows phone 8,
- Seen at: newsroom.sprint