Samsung continues to take care of their home market of South Korea by announcing the availability of the $13,000 Curved OLED TV (or at least, that is the price point that we came up with after performing some currency conversion). Something tells me that the more luxurious hotel suites around the world might want to pamper their guests with the Curved OLED TV, especially since it boasts of a whole new level in innovation which will be able to deliver immaculate true-to-life pictures regardless of the angle or vantage point, all thanks to the unique curved display. It does make you wonder, how come no one thought of doing something like this before, or was the technology not available before this?
The Curved OLED’s display has been specially worked out to accentuate its ‘Timeless Arena’ design, and it also remains at the cutting edge of technology with a Multi View feature and an Evolution Kit. I suppose if Shang Tsung were to preside over a battle of modern day TVs, this Samsung model would emerge the victor each time with the commendation of “Flawless Victory!” announced in the background. We have no idea as to when the Samsung Curved OLED TV will make its way Stateside though, if ever.
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval