The Samsung Galaxy Ace range has proven itself to be reasonably successful in select markets, since it would include a bunch of handsets that are not only easy on the pockets, they also carry decent hardware specifications. In fact, the latest Galaxy Ace device would be the Galaxy Ace 3, and despite not having been announced on an official basis, it has already been leaked out in a press photo from the folks over at SamMobile.
It seems that there are whispers going around that Samsung could very well feature the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 this coming June 20th, which so happens to be the same day that the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom would debut to the rest of the world. Rumored specifications of the Galaxy Ace 3 include a 4” WVGA display, Android Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice, a 5-megapixel camera, a VGA front-facing camera, 1GB RAM, a dual-core 1GHz processor, 4GB of internal memory, a microSD memory card slot, and a 1,500 mAh battery. It does sound as though it is a decent starter smartphone.
Next Story: L0 Train Being Tested In Japan
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year