Here is an image of what could possibly be yet another unreleased device from Samsung that will be part of the Android-powered family, where speculation is rife that this will be the Samsung Galaxy Memo. How did we arrive at the Memo conclusion? Well, for starters, the most obvious clue would be the word “Memo!” scribbled all over the note app on the home screen itself. It does seem as though the Samsung Galaxy Memo will be one device that places in between the mid-range and high-end markets, in addition to a 4.5” Full HD TFT LCD display, running on a quad-core 1.4GHz processor, is accompanied by 2GB RAM, has an 8-megapixel camera and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean in tow.
Of course, do expect Samsung to throw in their very own TouchWiz user interface on top of the Android experience. Do you think that this Samsung Galaxy Memo is the real deal, or is it just a red herring meant to throw folks off track while covering up for yet another top secret device?
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone