While we more or less know that Samsung does have another sequel lined up for their Galaxy Note series in the form of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, what other details that concern this upcoming device could we be certain of? As we talked about it late last month before we dived into June, the Galaxy Note 3 has been allegedly “confirmed” by a Samsung official, and on a webpage that was discovered at Samsung Kazakhstan’s official website, it seems that the upcoming new Galaxy Note 3 model number would stand at SM-N9000. The thing is, each time something like this gets its whiff caught, the official sources would remove it, and the same applies this time around as the alleged webpage is no longer online, although the folks over at Techtastic do happen to have captured a screenshot of it, or that is what they say.
So far, speculated hardware specifications for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 include a 6” Full HD display, a 13-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization capability, 3GB RAM, and a quad-core or octa-core processor, with a pretty high chance of it following the Samsung Galaxy S4 by arriving in a plastic case.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover