It looks like Apple is not the only company out there who is considering rolling out an iPhone which has a smaller display, in particular 5.7”, as we now have word from @evleaks, the folks who are behind a fair number of accurate leaks in the past, that the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 3 might ditch the long rumored 6” display, and will instead see action with a 5.7” display. If that were to be the case, it is an extremely interesting proposition considering how we have long heard that the Galaxy Note 3 will be a 6” device, in addition to possibly a 13-megapixel camera.
Do you think a 5.7” display would be the final screen size that you would see in the upcoming Galaxy Note 3, or will Samsung surprise us with a 6” display instead? Only time will tell, but with mass production of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 purportedly happening from sometime this August onwards, it will be a while before we can ascertain whether it will arrive with the originally talked about 6″ display, or feature something a wee bit smaller.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover