The folks over at Samsung have successfully rolled out a spanking new software update for what they call the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, although this seems to be confined to the people living in Germany at this point in time. The update would stand at N5100XXBMF1, where the Android version would be at 4.1.2, although there has been reports or at least agreement that stability has improved, in addition to the inclusion of a transparent notification bar amongst others. The entire update would weigh in at a rather hefty 174MB, where you can pick it up over OTA (Over The Air) or Kies, so regardless of which path you take, it is going to take a while – unless you are connected to a speedy Wi-Fi network somewhere else, of course. For the rest of us Galaxy Note 8.0 owners out there living outside of Germany, I guess it should be a matter of time before we too, would be on the receiving end of this bad boy. I wonder whether the AT&T LTE version of the Galaxy Note 8.0 would arrive with this update or not.
- 2013-07-15: Galaxy Note 8.0 Android 4.2.2 ROM Leaks
- 2013-06-25: Galaxy S4 Active And Note 8.0 LTE Kernel Source Code Released
- 2013-06-25: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Now Available In Brown
- 2013-06-13: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Gets New Software Update In Germany
- 2013-05-27: Brown Galaxy Note 8.0 Purported Image Leaked
- 2013-05-07: Galaxy Note 8.0 In "Brown Black" Color Apparently Coming In June