We’ve been hearing about the brown Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 over the past couple of weeks as we first heard from sources it would be made available in mid-June. Weeks later, we caught a glimpse of the brown Galaxy Note 8.0 in a leaked promotional image which helped feed fuel to the rumor fires, and today, Samsung has officially made the brown Galaxy Note 8.0 available for sale in the U.S.
The brown Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is currently available at a number of popular U.S. retailers such as Amazon and Best Buy and will cost as much as a standard white version, which is $399.99 for the 16GB, Wi-Fi only variant. The Galaxy Note 8.0 only comes with Android 4.1, although it’s expected to release a newer version of Jelly Bean sometime later this year.
Brown isn’t the only additional color that has previously been reported to become made available some time in the future as we’ve also heard a red and gray version of the Galaxy Note 8.0 may also be planned. For now, we guess you’ll only be able to match your Galaxy Note 8.0 with white and brown outfits.
Next Story: Verizon Casio G'zOne Commando 4G LTE
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2013-07-15: Galaxy Note 8.0 Android 4.2.2 ROM Leaks
- 2013-06-25: Galaxy S4 Active And Note 8.0 LTE Kernel Source Code Released
- 2013-05-27: Brown Galaxy Note 8.0 Purported Image Leaked
- 2013-05-07: Galaxy Note 8.0 In "Brown Black" Color Apparently Coming In June
- 2013-04-16: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Could Arrive In Red And Grey Shades