We’ve been hearing about the brown Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 over the past couple of weeks as we first heard from sources it would be made available in mid-June. Weeks later, we caught a glimpse of the brown Galaxy Note 8.0 in a leaked promotional image which helped feed fuel to the rumor fires, and today, Samsung has officially made the brown Galaxy Note 8.0 available for sale in the U.S.
The brown Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is currently available at a number of popular U.S. retailers such as Amazon and Best Buy and will cost as much as a standard white version, which is $399.99 for the 16GB, Wi-Fi only variant. The Galaxy Note 8.0 only comes with Android 4.1, although it’s expected to release a newer version of Jelly Bean sometime later this year.
Brown isn’t the only additional color that has previously been reported to become made available some time in the future as we’ve also heard a red and gray version of the Galaxy Note 8.0 may also be planned. For now, we guess you’ll only be able to match your Galaxy Note 8.0 with white and brown outfits.RELATED
- Additional Nokia Lumia 2020 "Illusionist" Rumors Surface
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 410 64-Bit Chipset For $150 Devices
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Revamped Bing For iPad App Released
- Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- Follow: galaxy note 8.0, Samsung,
- Seen at: ubergizmo