Virgin Mobile has announced today that it will be offering the Samsung Galaxy Ring smartphone to its customers. This Galaxy device has a 4 inch display and mid-range specifications. Powered by Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the Samsung Galaxy Ring has a 1.4GHz quadcore processor, 1GB RAM, a 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 4GB internal memory expandable up to 64GB via microSD card. It is also capable of running on Virgin Mobile’s 3G network.
The Samsung Galaxy Ring retails for $179 without any contractual obligations. It’s just a budget friendly Android smartphone that is available at a relatively low price. Power for this device is provided by a 1,750 mAh battery which promises up to 8 hours of talk time and 7 days of standby time. Apart from 3G capability, the Samsung Galaxy Ring has Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi. Virgin Mobile will also load pre-packaged apps, wallpapers and more content on the device so that the user can customize it. At $179, the device seems reasonable enough if you don’t want to get tied down to a carrier contract, because in this price range one can get a decent high-end smartphone albeit with a contract.RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: virgin mobile,