We heard reports of Verizon pulling its update to its Samsung Galaxy S3 earlier today, and it seems like Samsung Galaxy S3 users in general as well as Samsung Galaxy Note 2 owners will have to live without Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean for a little bit longer as Samsung may be delaying their respective updates.
Word of the delay comes from SamMobile which they believe the reason behind the delay is due to the newest version of TouchWiz needing to be tested a little bit more on these handsets. Unfortunately, it’s unknown at this time just how much more testing Samsung needs for it to roll out Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean updates to the Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2, but we’re sure owners of these devices hope it’ll be sooner rather than later.
If you already weren’t a fan of Samsung’s TouchWiz, then we’re sure this delay will just make you hate it even more. On the other hand, releasing the update on untested devices is something we’re sure Samsung doesn’t want happening, either.RELATED
- Neo900 To Enter Production Soon
- LG G Flex Kicks Off Global Rollout, Hits Key Asian Markets First
- Android 4.4.1 KitKat Update Rumored To Be Worked Upon
- UK Judge Might Have Revealed The HTC M8's Launch Date
- JXD S5800 Android Gaming Tablet/Smartphone Unveiled
- Follow: android 4.2.2, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S3, Samsung,
- Seen at: twitter