When I was a teenager and started my comics collection, it was during the Jim Lee and subsequently, the Kubert era in the X-Men series, and I had a couple of the many variant covers offered with the release of X-Men #1. Of course, X-Men #1E proved to be the “hottest” property out there back then, and variants had always a way of pulling in the fanboys. Nintendo certainly did not miss out on such an idea, where they rolled out a fair number of different Gameboys in the past, followed by the DS and DS Lite, up to the 3DS. Well, Samsung must have decided to take the same play with Korean site Naver.com holding what they deem as a couple of glossy Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphones, arriving in crimson red and cobalt blue shades – although a performance boost in the form of a Galaxy S4 LTE-A model is on its way, too.
We shall not rule these out as fakes just yet at this point in time, but then again, there is every chance and possibility that Samsung could have prepared both of these devices to arrive in such shades so that strong interest in the Galaxy S4. What do you think – are they real or not? [Translated Page]RELATED
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Follow: Galaxy S4, Samsung,