Just yesterday Samsung took the wraps off their latest handset, the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom which we’re guessing might be a pre-emptive strike at Nokia and the Finnish company’s rumored EOS smartphone. In any case while we’ve yet to get our hands on the device and take it for a spin ourselves, Samsung has since released an official demo in which they show the device in action, advertising not only the phone’s camera capabilities, but its calling and social features as well, just in case you might have mistaken it for the Samsung Galaxy Camera. If you have a couple of minutes to spare, you can check it out in the video above.
Just as a quick recap for our readers who might have missed the news yesterday, the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom is a new Android smartphone from Samsung with the main feature being its 16MP, 10x Optical Zoom camera. Apart from that, the device will sport a 4.3″ qHD display with a 1.5GHz dual-core chipset under the hood, and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean running the show. Pricing and availability have yet to be announced, so in the meantime we guess this demo video will have to do.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-11-10: Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Now Available From AT&T
- 2013-11-04: AT&T Galaxy S4 Zoom Launches November 8th For $199 On Contract
- 2013-10-16: EVLeaks Show Off Galaxy S4 Zoom For AT&T
- 2013-09-29: Nokia Lumia 1020 Ad Pokes Fun At Samsung
- 2013-08-12: Nokia Lumia 1020 VS Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom