Back in May three variants of the Galaxy S4 were consistently being rumored. These variants were Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Active and the Galaxy S4 Zoom. The first two have already been announced by Samsung and apparently it is going to announce the Galaxy S4 Zoom soon enough. Apart from a 4.3 inch qHD display and 8GB of internal storage, the S4 Zoom will reportedly tout a 16 megapixel camera. Other Galaxy S4 Zoom leaked specs hint at 10x optical zoom, 1.6GHz dualcore processor and a 1,900 mAh battery. A purported press shot of this device has apparently been leaked.
By the looks of it, this device seems to be pretty thick, that’s not exactly a shock since its supposed to have a 10x optical zoom touting 16 megapixel camera module. From the front it looks like a conventional Galaxy S4. It has been rumored that this device will offer cellular connectivity, there’s no word as yet whether it will support 4G LTE as well. It is expected that Samsung will unveil Galaxy S4 Zoom at its 20th June press conference in London. [Image via SamMobile]RELATED
- Samsung SM-G900F Shows Up In Shipping Manifest
- AT&T And T-Mobile Reportedly Looking To Bid On Verizon's 700MHz Spectrum
- Xiaomi CEO Admits The iPhone Is Still The Best Smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Bluetooth 4.1 Features Revealed
- Follow: Galaxy S4, galaxy s4 zoom, Samsung,