Samsung unveiled its Galaxy S4 Zoom just a few weeks ago, which plops a 16MP camera along with a Xenon flash onto the already impressive Galaxy S4. As is usually the case when Samsung unveils a new device, no pricing or availability was discussed at the time, but it looks like we finally know both of those key points for the device.
U.K. retailer Clove has started to take pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, where the retailer expects it to sell for £369, which converts to around $561.43, and expects it to be in stock sometime during the week commencing on July 8. That means in a little over a week, the Galaxy S4 Zoom should be available in the U.K., which hopefully also means it’ll be one step closer to releasing in the U.S.
Samsung is no stranger to global releases as a number of its previously released devices, including the Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 10.1, have been made available at the same time globally. Let’s just hope they go with a global release with its Galaxy S4 Zoom.
Next Story: Android Key Lime Pie Ready For Fall Release
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2013-11-10: Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Now Available From AT&T
- 2013-11-04: AT&T Galaxy S4 Zoom Launches November 8th For $199 On Contract
- 2013-10-16: EVLeaks Show Off Galaxy S4 Zoom For AT&T
- 2013-09-29: Nokia Lumia 1020 Ad Pokes Fun At Samsung
- 2013-08-12: Nokia Lumia 1020 VS Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom