We’ve seen a couple of Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom alleged photos leak last week, suggesting that perhaps Samsung could be close at officially announcing the device. While we’re still waiting for the South Korean tech giant to make the handset official, a Russian website seems to have gotten their hands on the device and have even conducted what appears to be a full review of the device! Naturally the review is written entirely in Russian, so you’d probably have to Google Translate it to make any sense of it, although some things might get lost in the translation process, but assuming it is legit, you should be able to get an idea of what you might be able to expect once it is official.
The Russian website has even published tons of photos of the device from various angles, even comparing it side-by-side the Samsung Galaxy Camera which we have to say looks like a bigger version of the Galaxy S4 Zoom. For those interested in its specs, the unofficial word is that the Galaxy S4 Zoom will sport a 4.3” 960×540 display with a 1.5GHz Exynos chipset under the hood, 1.5GB of RAM accompanying it, 8GB of onboard storage, and a 16MP camera with a ring around it that when twisted will activate camera mode. If you’re curious about how the phone holds up, you can head over to hi-tech.mail.ru for the review.
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2013-11-10: Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Now Available From AT&T
- 2013-11-04: AT&T Galaxy S4 Zoom Launches November 8th For $199 On Contract
- 2013-10-16: EVLeaks Show Off Galaxy S4 Zoom For AT&T
- 2013-09-29: Nokia Lumia 1020 Ad Pokes Fun At Samsung
- 2013-08-12: Nokia Lumia 1020 VS Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom