Earlier this month, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 was announced to the masses, so this is a rather interesting bit of news to hear that a new firmware update is arriving for the 8” tablet, which is pretty soon after it rolled out, of course. In fact, there are already owners of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (model number SM-T310) who have reported that they have already managed to download the firmware update.
Some interesting information concerning the latest firmware update for model SM-T310 of the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 would include it being available in Hungary, where the Android version would be Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean alongside changelist 787812. It carries the build date of June 3rd, with product code XEH, PDA of T310XXUAMF1, CSC of T310OXXAMF1, and MODEM of T310XXUAMF1. The last bits are more or less gibberish to the uninitiated, but at least it help you keep tabs (no pun intended) on whether your Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 is up to speed in terms of its firmware version or not.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-15: Samsung SM-T805 Could Be New Galaxy Tab Pro Device
- 2014-03-05: Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 Arriving This March 9
- 2014-02-11: Galaxy Tab 4 Specifications Allegedly Leaked
- 2010-12-27: Samsung Galaxy Tab firmware update touts ‘unhackable’ status