Samsung is known for manufacturing a wide variety of products, although we’re sure you’re extremely familiar with the company’s mobile devices, computers and HDTVs. Samsung’s line of printers may not be as well known as some of their other products, but the company is announcing some pretty nice features for some of its upcoming laster and multi-functional printers.
Samsung is introducing its line of NFC-enabled color laser and multi-functional printers that will allow users to print high-quality photos and documents directly from their smartphones with ease. The Samsung Xpress C410W series, which includes the C410W color laser printer, the C460W color laser multi-functional printer with print, copy and scan functionality and the C460W color laser multifunctional printer which adds fax capabilities to the C460W.
The three printers being introduced were built with the home and small office user in mind as incorporating NFC into these printers will allow for users to print content directly from their smartphones just by tapping their NFC-enabled device with the printer. All three models can print up to 18 pages per minute in black and white and four pages per minute in color.
Next Story: Tesla Parades EV Battery Swap Technology
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2013-08-18 Tizen NFC Features Shown Off On Video
- 2013-05-17 Samsung Releases TecTiles 2 NFC Tags With Galaxy S4 Support For $15
- 2013-03-12 Leaked Galaxy S4 Battery Shows NFC Support
- 2013-02-25 VISA, Samsung Announce Partnership Bringing payWave To Galaxy Devices
- 2013-01-21 Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini NFC Edition Coming Your Way