Earlier today we reported that Samsung was testing an Android 4.3 build for its Google Edition Galaxy S4, which will reportedly see the update released sometime in July. Now thanks to the folks at SamMobile, they have managed to get their hands on what appears to be screenshots of Android 4.3 running on the Google Edition Galaxy S4. As you can see in the “About phone” screenshot above, it shows Android 4.3 running on the phone with the build number “JWR66N.S005.130625” which coincides with the build number reported earlier.
Google has yet to make Android 4.3 public, but it’s good to know that Samsung and Google are already working together on it for the Google Edition Galaxy S4 which will hopefully see its update released in a timely manner, if not the same time as Google’s own brand of Nexus devices. This might have been a concern for would-be owners of Google Edition devices especially since they aren’t technically Nexus devices, meaning that their updates might not come directly from Google themselves, but hopefully these screenshots will tell us a whole different story.
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: android 4.3, Galaxy S4, leaked, Samsung,
- Seen at: sammobile