While UHD/4K televisions have yet to become the industry standard, we’re guessing that at the rate technology is progressing and with customers becoming more demanding, it will only be a matter of time. However at the moment 4K TVs are just too expensive, or are they? If you’re looking to hop aboard the 4K bandwagon but don’t want to break the bank, Seiki has announced a 4K television that will set you back $700, which while still pricey for some, isn’t too outrageous for its standard. The company has announced their 39” 4K television that is expected to see a release by the end of June. The television is expected to be available for pre-orders from Sears starting on the 27th of June and will retail for a cool $699. As sometimes you really do get what you pay for, don’t expect the 39” Seiki television to take on the competition from the likes of Sony or Samsung as it really is a 1080p, 120Hz television that will be able to handle 4K. Anyone planning on picking one up for themselves?
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- WAVEcopter Waterproof Quadcopter Does Not Mind Getting Wet