Sony is said to have an Android flagship up its sleeve, its apparently going to be called Xperia i1 and is currently widely known as “Honami.” It is said that this device will have superb imaging features, some rumors even claim that there’s going to be a 20 megapixel camera on the back. We’ve heard and featured here quite a few rumors about this device over the past couple of weeks, alleged pictures have leaked as well, and today a couple of purported pictures of the Honami have surfaced yet again.
It is expected that Sony will unveil this flagship Android smartphone on July 4th, the company has already sent out invites to the French media, the event is taking place in France. The device itself is said to have a 5 inch 1080p full HD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with 2GB of RAM, 20 megapixel rear facing camera with Xenon flash, 2,700 to 3,000 mAh battery and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. The Honami is allegedly going to be water and dustproof as well. It is expected to be available in stores this September. [Images via Justamp]
- 2014-04-24 Mark Zuckerberg Tried Out Sony's Project Morpheus Before Acquiring Oculus VR
- 2014-04-24 Sony Brings Its Background Defocus Camera App Onto Google Play
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2013-09-03 Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Entire Alleged Press Release Leaks
- 2013-08-26 White Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Photos Leaked
- 2013-08-26 Sony Honami's Camera Teased In New Photo
- 2013-08-25 Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Purported Press Image Leaks
- 2013-08-23 New Sony Honami Photo Teased, Hints At Water Resistance