A couple of months ago, we spotted a Sony Xperia Z with T-Mobile’s branding all over it which would leave any rational person to believe the device was going to be making its U.S. debut on the wireless carrier in the near future. It looks like that’s exactly the case as T-Mobile is announcing it will be the exclusive U.S. wireless carrier of the Sony Xperia Z.
The Xperia Z on T-Mobile will be made available to customers “in the coming weeks” and will be compatible with the carrier’s 4G LTE service. In terms of specs, the Xperia Z will feature a 5-inch 1080p HD Reality Display, 1.5GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, a 13MP rear-facing camera, 16GB of internal storage and will run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. The Xperia Z is also highly durable as it has tempered glass along with an anti-shatter film on the font and back of the device. It also is IP55 and IP57 rated, which means it’s resistant to dust and water.
When the Xperia Z is available on T-Mobile, you’ll be able to pick up a device with a black finish or a limited-time only purple finish.RELATED
- Zact Teams Up With Disney To Deliver Family-Friendly Smartphone Service
- AT&T Announces New Mobile Share Value Plans
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Samsung Might Be Working On A Windows Phone 8 Flagship
- Android 4.4.1 Release Will Fix Nexus 5 Camera Issues
- Follow: Sony, t-mobile, xperia, XPERIA Z,