The flagship smartphone model for Sony Mobile, the Sony Xperia Z, did pick up its fair share of updates and fixes in the past, and this time around, we have gotten whiff of a totally new firmware version. Of course, the Xperia Z (also known as the C6603 if model numbers are your fetish)’s latest firmware update was not accompanied by a changelog where build number 10.1.1.A.1.307 is concerned, so for those who have the curiosity as well as intestinal fortitude to have downloaded and installed it, how about sharing with the rest of the world what do you think about it? Were there any notable changes that we should all take note of, or does your Xperia Z run along just fine, that you have no idea what was fixed?
So far, we do know that the firmware update has already appeared in countries such as Belgium, Hong Kong and Spain, and it goes without saying that other regions, too, should be able to receive this update without trying anyone’s patience.
- 2014-04-21: Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21: Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20: Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20: Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-03-03: T-Mobile Xperia Z Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-11-20: PS4 Firmware Update 1.51 Now Available
- 2013-08-13: 100 Sony Xperia Z Handsets Used In A Fashion Project
- 2013-08-06: Sony XPERIA Z Users Complain of Build Quality in Forums
- 2013-04-01: Sony Xperia Z Gets New Firmware Update