So we have managed to come across some leaked images of the alleged Sony Xperia Z Ultra, or rather, the Xperia ZU, more than a week ago, and here we are with yet another photo of the upcoming phablet for your viewing pleasure. Of course, those who have a hankering after this particular device would also experience some sort of “possession pangs”, as the device has yet to hit the market, hence it might even try your patience to the breaking point. From what one can garner from the leaked photo as seen above, it depicts a pretty large bezel at the top and bottom, and should it come with the purported 6.44” display, it would definitely not be an easy device to tote around.
Apart from that, there are rumors going around that the Sony Xperia ZU will come with a kind of screen technology which enables you to use a regular pen or pencil to doodle on it, rather that having to fork out extra so that it will work with a dedicated stylus. What do you think of the Sony Xperia ZU, and are you one of the many who cannot wait to wrap your fingers around it?
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title