There has been plenty of buzz surrounding the Sony Xperia Z Ultra in the past few weeks, where the most recent bit of this upcoming smartphone touched on a rather massive 6.44” display (relatively speaking, of course) being leaked online. This is certainly a phablet that would be challenging to use with just a single hand for sure! We now bring you alleged screenshots of the Sony Xperia Z Ultra, also known as Togari if you prefer to address upcoming devices by their codename. The screenshots are said to hail from a prototype device, where the display has been listed at 6.21” with 1080p resolution, so how does that jive with the previously mentioned 6.44” size?
Well, chances are this can be explained in such a manner – the display size would most likely be just for the screen real estate sans the navigation bar, so the chances of the final product rolling out with a 6.44” display is as real as Usain Bolt’s 100 meter dash world record remaining for the next couple of years at the very least.
Next Story: NEC Terrain Rugged Smartphone Headed For AT&T
- 2014-04-24 Sony Brings Its Background Defocus Camera App Onto Google Play
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-03-09 Android 4.4 KitKat Rolling Out To Xperia Z Ultra Owners
- 2014-01-30 Sony Xperia Z1 And Xperia Z Ultra Gets Software Update
- 2014-01-22 WiFi-Only Sony Xperia Z Ultra Officially Announced For Japan
- 2014-01-20 WiFi-only Xperia Z Ultra Seemingly Confirmed On Sony's Website