Spotify today rolled out an update version of its Android app. The last update came back in May which brought over landscape support for Android devices. This particular update brings a feature that is no doubt going to be much appreciated for those running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or higher. This Spotify Android app update adds notification controls, allowing users to control the music straight from notifications, eliminating the need to launch the app.
Spotify has reportedly been losing subscribers recently because of Google’s new Play Music All Access service, even if that is the case, there still is a sizable user base for the service. Spotify itself isn’t giving up, its here to say despite the strong opposition that Google has mounted. Comments on Google Play Store reveal that quite a lot of users were waiting for Spotify to bring support for playback control from notification center. All users now have to do is pull down the notifications center and control the playback, it certainly makes things a lot easier and faster. The new Spotify update is live now and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. [Image via AndroidPolice]RELATED
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- JXD S5800 Android Gaming Tablet/Smartphone Unveiled
- CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 Stable Builds Released
- Follow: Android, spotify,