I suppose it is only fitting that the late Steve Jobs’ biography gets updated from time to time. After all, it reflects the fact that the company which Steve co-founded do roll out updates to their hardware and software virtually every year (with the recent WWDC having passed), and from what we have heard, Walter Isaacson’s biography “Steve Jobs” will arrive in paperback format later this fall, while maintaining the hardcover version for those who want something more lasting.
We are looking at a September release date for the paperback version of Steve Jobs, and from what we know, publisher Simon & Schuster will do more than just republish the book, it will also update the cover photo by depicting a far younger Jobs, minus the beard and with a whole lot more hair, of course. The pose is nearly the same, thanks to Norman Seeff who captured Jobs in his dashing 1984 looks. Apart from that, there will also be a new afterword to accompany the paperback version of “Steve Jobs” by Walter Isaacson. Are you looking forward to it?
Next Story: Possible Sony Xperia Device Teaser
- 2014-03-20: Steve Jobs Movie Cast May Include Christian Bale In The Lead
- 2014-03-17: Steve Jobs Quotes App Rejected By Apple
- 2014-03-16: Steve Jobs Told Apple Execs That Company Won't Release HDTV
- 2014-02-26: Steve Jobs Movie Might Be Directed By David Fincher
- 2014-02-12: Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule