T-Mobile HTC One S has received a minor software update today. When Android Jelly Bean update for HTC One S was released, many users complained that their devices were plagued with battery issues. This minor update that has been release today is said to take care of those battery life issues. The support document for this update is already live on T-Mobile’s website.
As mentioned earlier, this really is a minor update. Core Android OS version is retained at 4.1.1. Pre-requisites for the installation of this update include an unrooted device, atleast 50 percent of battery life and 3.14.531.11 710RD software version. This particular update, version 3.14.531.17 70RD, is going to be pushed over-the-air starting today. The device should prompt user that an update is available. Manually updating to the latest version is also possible through the settings menu. Users may also update by hooking up their device to the PC via USB. There’s no major changelog accompanying this update, it only brings fix for the battery life issue. If you have downloaded it already, do let us know if it fixes those issues for you, by leaving a comment below.RELATED
- Temple Run 2 Gets Santa Costume
- MIT Researchers Claim To Have Discovered Toughest Tongue Twister Of All Time
- Samsung To Introduce Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor In 2014 [Rumor]
- OCZ Formalizes Toshiba's $35 Million Buyout Offer
- Journey Through Middle-Earth Is Another Chrome Experiment
- Follow: Android, htc one s, t-mobile,