It was back in May when we first heard that T-Mobile was planning on launching a LTE capable Galaxy S3. A couple of days later, 5th June was rumored to be the release date for this device. The rumors have indeed turned out to be true, starting today T-Mobile is offering a LTE capable Galaxy S3, which can now be purchased from its online store.
Of course the Galaxy S3 has been overshadowed by Samsung’s latest Android flagship, the Galaxy S4. Nevertheless this smartphone is still pretty popular among the masses. Those who want LTE speeds without having to spend more to get a new S4 would definitely find T-Mobile new offering to their liking. The LTE Galaxy S3 can be purchased from T-Mobile either for $549.99 up front or by putting a $69.99 down payment and following that up with 24 equal monthly payments for $20. For now T-Mobile is only offering this smartphone in white color. Its available for purchase online today and is expected to be available in retail stores later today as well. If you’ve been looking for a relatively cheap LTE fix on T-Mobile with adequate power under the hood, you’re going to like this device.
Next Story: Pandora Introduces New TV Interface
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13 Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-03-17 Galaxy S3 t999 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-12-12 T-Mobile Galaxy S3 LTE Receives Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-05-20 T-Mobile Galaxy S3 LTE Expected Release Date 5th June
- 2013-05-19 T-Mobile LTE Galaxy S3 Edition Reportedly On The Way
- 2012-12-26 Is the Samsung SGH-T999L an LTE Galaxy S3 for T-Mobile?