It was back in May when we first heard that T-Mobile was planning on launching a LTE capable Galaxy S3. A couple of days later, 5th June was rumored to be the release date for this device. The rumors have indeed turned out to be true, starting today T-Mobile is offering a LTE capable Galaxy S3, which can now be purchased from its online store.
Of course the Galaxy S3 has been overshadowed by Samsung’s latest Android flagship, the Galaxy S4. Nevertheless this smartphone is still pretty popular among the masses. Those who want LTE speeds without having to spend more to get a new S4 would definitely find T-Mobile new offering to their liking. The LTE Galaxy S3 can be purchased from T-Mobile either for $549.99 up front or by putting a $69.99 down payment and following that up with 24 equal monthly payments for $20. For now T-Mobile is only offering this smartphone in white color. Its available for purchase online today and is expected to be available in retail stores later today as well. If you’ve been looking for a relatively cheap LTE fix on T-Mobile with adequate power under the hood, you’re going to like this device.RELATED
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Follow: Galaxy S3, lte, t-mobile,