Earlier this morning, we saw a teaser on the Sony Xperia Z that will arrive at T-Mobile soon, where our eyes were treated to a YouTube video that sported the water-resistant performance of the Xperia Z. Having said that, it did not take too long before the folks over at T-Mobile stepped forward to make an official announcement of the Sony Xperia Z, and when they do, they will be the only carrier in the US to offer the water-resistant Android-powered flagship smartphone from Sony Mobile.
T-Mobile said that their claims to exclusivity on the Sony Xperia Z will be the same as that of the international model, with the only difference being support for T-Mobile’s spanking new LTE network. We do know that the Xperia Z is no slouch when it comes to performance, running on a quad-core 1.5GHz processor with a Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC, boast of a 5″ 1080p display, carries a 13-megapixel Exmor RS camera sensor, and Android Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice. You will need to align yourself to T-Mobile’s Simple Choice plans if you want to bring home the Xperia Z with you, although details on pricing and the exact availability date have yet to be confirmed. [Press Release]RELATED
- Samsung Reportedly Expects To Sell 330 Million Smartphone Units Next Year
- Nokia BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Motorola Releases Active Display Update To Fix Lock Screen Lag Bug
- Vivo Xplay 3S Rumored To Feature 2K Display
- ZeroLemon’s 10,000mAh Extended Battery Case For Your Galaxy Note 3
- Follow: t-mobile, XPERIA Z,