Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us will be released on June 18, and as a result, the hype train has been chugging along for the past couple of weeks, especially after the release of its demo. Up until this point, we had a pretty good grasp on what the game was going to be about, but we had no idea there was going to be a muliplayer mode included with the game.
A new trailer published by Sony gives a first-hand look at what we can expect out of the multiplayer mode in The Last of Us. Judging by the multiplayer trailer, it seems Naughty Dog has brought much of the gameplay mechanics from the single-player campaign into its multiplayer portion, which the developer already has quite the experience in when they created multiplayer for Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3. You’ll be able to craft weapons, ammo and supplies as you work with your team to survive through multiple weeks, with each week offering a different scenario, such as marauder attacks, rescuing hostages and surviving an outbreak of dysentery.
- 2014-03-27 The Last Of Us For PS4 Coming This Summer
- 2014-03-06 Sony To Make The Last Of Us Movie A Reality
- 2014-01-15 The Last Of Us DLC Rumored For Valentine's Day Release
- 2013-12-30 Naughty Dog Says "We'll See" For The Last Of Us Coming To The PS4
- 2013-07-01 The Last Of Us Patched To Remove Phone-Sex Hotline Phone Numbers
- 2013-06-24 Ellen Page Believes The Last Of Us Developers 'Ripped Off' Her Likeness
- 2013-03-12 The Last Of Us Demo Coming May 31
- 2013-02-12 The Last of Us Release Date Delayed Until June 18
- 2013-02-04 The Last of Us 2-Minute Gameplay Trailer Makes Us Afraid Of The Dark