[E3 2013] It was in April when Nintendo announced a new The Legend of Zelda game would be making its way to the Nintendo 3DS that would be based off the world of A Link to the Past, a game many SNES should know all too well. At the time, Nintendo didn’t have an official name for the game, but the company has finally announced the game will be known as The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
In addition to announcing the title’s official name, Nintendo has also released a new gameplay trailer at E3 which shows more of the game in action. As you can see from the trailer posted above, you’ll see Link and the game in general has a more 3D look to it when compared to the original A Link to the Past. This just shows how much more powerful the Nintendo 3DS is compared to the SNES, and a change we’re sure long-time fans of the series will appreciate.
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds doesn’t have a release date yet, although Nintendo has said they are aiming to have the game released in time for this holiday season.
- 2014-02-28: Halo News Will Be Shared At E3, According To Phil Spencer
- 2013-11-21: New Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Trailer Highlights Accolades, Gameplay
- 2013-06-13: PS4 vs Xbox One: Which One Should You Get?
- 2013-06-12: Cops Asked To Shut Ouya Down At E3 2013
- 2013-06-12: Nyko Announces Xbox One, PS4 Accessories At E3
- 2013-06-12: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Gets New E3 Gameplay Trailer
- 2013-06-11: Super Smash Bros. For Wii U, 3DS First Gameplay Trailer Debuts At E3
- 2013-06-07: Nintendo's Fils-Aime Explains Why They Won't Be Holding An E3 Press Conference
- 2013-04-25: Nintendo Won't Hold An E3 2013 Press Conference To Focus On Smaller, Direct Events
- 2013-01-25: Super Smash Bros. For 3DS, Wii U Will Make Appearance At E3 2013