[E3 2013] It was in April when Nintendo announced a new The Legend of Zelda game would be making its way to the Nintendo 3DS that would be based off the world of A Link to the Past, a game many SNES should know all too well. At the time, Nintendo didn’t have an official name for the game, but the company has finally announced the game will be known as The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
In addition to announcing the title’s official name, Nintendo has also released a new gameplay trailer at E3 which shows more of the game in action. As you can see from the trailer posted above, you’ll see Link and the game in general has a more 3D look to it when compared to the original A Link to the Past. This just shows how much more powerful the Nintendo 3DS is compared to the SNES, and a change we’re sure long-time fans of the series will appreciate.
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds doesn’t have a release date yet, although Nintendo has said they are aiming to have the game released in time for this holiday season.RELATED
- GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- Atlus Reveals Persona 5 With Winter 2014 Release Date For Japan
- Microsoft Highlights Future Xbox One Games In 3-Minute Montage
- Infamous: Second Son Releasing On PlayStation 4 March 21, 2014
- Destiny Beta Headed To PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 First
- Follow: 3ds, E3, E3 2013, nintendo, the legend of zelda,