We’re sure there are users out there who bring with them many accessories when they take their tablets out with them. This includes earphones, charging cables, card readers, a stylus and what not, but unless you’re carrying a bag or don’t mind stuffing all of that into your pocket, what alternatives do you have out there? Well Dotan Saguy might have the answer for you in the form of the Smart Cargo. As you can see in the image above, the Smart Cargo is a box that attaches to your iPad’s Smart Cover using magnets. Within the Smart Cargo, users are free to keep anything from cables to stylus in there as long as it fits. Best of all, the Smart Cargo has been designed so that when you fold up your Smart Cover, it will fit nicely within it so that you won’t have to place the Smart Cargo aside and forget to take it with you when you leave. The accessory is currently a Kickstarter project that has well exceeded its goal, so if you’d like to pre-order it, head on over to its Kickstarter page for the details.
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- iPad Air Has The Best Battery Life Amongst Tablets [Study]
- Office For iPad Could Be Arriving Sooner Than We Think