It seems that 4K TVs are starting to come out of their respective shells in this week alone, and there was also the debut of a Curved OLED TV from the folks over at Samsung, but this time around, all attention and spotlight is pointed at Japanese consumer electronics giant Toshiba, as they announced that they will be offering a trio of L9300U series of TVs later this fall. All three models will boast of a CEVO 4K Quad+Dual Core processor that was specially inserted in order to handle image processing, not to mention that it will also be accompanied by a suite of Cloud TV apps.
Other specifications in the Toshiba 4K TVS will include integrated Wi-Fi connectivity, Miracast and WiDi support. Not only that, Technicolor has also certified its Blu-ray player and streaming media box that allows it to deliver HD content to its 4K TVs. There will be three models available – 58”, 65” and 84” variants that will retail for $4,999, $6,999 and $16,999 respectively, as they ship later this August. I guess there is still a month or so left to save up for one, no?
- 2014-03-27: Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba 4K Satellite P50t Laptops Set To Arrive
- 2014-02-25: Toshiba Launches TransMemory Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- 2014-02-12: Detachable vs. Clamshell Ultrabooks: What Side Are You On? [Promoted]