Don’t you feel that the year has just zoomed by us all too quickly? After all, we are on the cusp of the second half of 2013, and the first six months seem to go by just like that. For gamers who happen to be looking forward to Total War: Rome II, you do realize that the September 3 release date is not all that far away when you think about it, and to have The Creative Assembly reveal the system specifications for this upcoming title would certainly place you in a far better stead as to whether to perform that upgrade to your machine or not.
The recommended system requirements point to 4GB RAM, a 1GB DirectX 11 compatible graphics card, 35GB of hard drive space, and a Full HD monitor space. 35GB of storage space certainly sounds like a whole lot, especially when you consider that Total War: Shogun 2 required just slightly less than that, and Full HD resolution too, is a nice touch since we are more or less moving in that general direction where current generation games are concerned. With those recommended specifications, does your hardware need a bump?
- 2014-04-16: inFAMOUS Second Son PS4 Patch Arrives April 17th
- 2014-04-16: The Last of Us: Grounded Bundle
- 2014-04-16: Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Arriving This May 16th
- 2014-04-16: 36.9% Of Games Bought On Steam Never Get Played [Study]
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer