U.S. Cellular will now be offering the ZTE Imperial smartphone to its customers, the device was listed today by the carrier on its website. Its basically a mid-range Android smartphone that’s affordably priced to bring smartphones to those who want more bang for their buck. U.S. Cellular customers can either pay $299 upfront for the device or they can get it from the carrier with a two year contract for just $0.01.
As mentioned, the ZTE Imperial is a mid-range device. Its powered by a 1.2GHz dualcore processor aided by 1GB of RAM. External memory expansion via microSD cards is supported to supplement the 4GB internal storage. The smartphone has a 4 inch 480×800 WVGA capacitive touchscreen display, a front facing camera and a 5 megapixel rear facing camera with red eye reduction as well as smile and blink detection. Touting a beefy 2,500 mAh battery, the ZTE Imperial runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and has support for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and even 4G LTE. It can be ordered online right now, starting tomorrow the Imperial will be available in U.S. Cellular stores across the country as well.
Next Story: Windows 8.1 Preview Now Available To Download
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-18: Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-18: Future Google Nexus Smartphone Might Have MediaTek Solution Powering It
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)