A couple of days ago, Instagram’s CEO announced that they had no plans to bring Instagram onto Blackberry 10 anytime soon. While this might be a bummer for some Blackberry 10 users, for the more resourceful, there’s always the unofficial download, and even better news, the latest version of Instagram, version 4.0.2, has been converted into a working .BAR file, meaning that Blackberry 10 users will be able to download the file and side-load it onto their phone. We can’t speak to the stability of this file, especially since it is unofficial meaning that don’t expect any support from Instagram should anything go wrong, but if you’re interested in getting your hands on Instagram for Blackberry 10, you can head on over here for the download. As always with unofficial installs, proceed with caution and remember to back-up your files before anything!
- LG Joins Nokia And Takes A Potshot At Samsung As Well
- Ellen Degeneres' Oscar Selfie Might Not Have Been Impromptu After All
- Cross-Platform BBM Could Be Getting Ads Soon, According To Android Beta
- BlackBerry Z30 Apps Will Automatically Be Available For The BlackBerry Z3
- Nokia Discourages Developers To Copy UI Elements From Other Platforms