The Moto X is a smartphone that looks set to occupy the mid-range scheme of things comfortably where smartphones are concerned, where the most recent rumors of the handset talked about how it will be equipped with a 720p display instead of the Full HD resolution display that many of the newer smartphones come with these days. In fact, it has been quite a long time since Motorola rolled out a new smartphone in the US – we are talking about having the last release dated all the way back to 2012.
Here we are with word that US Cellular’s version of the Moto X, known as the XT1055, is set to arrive soon. We do know from previously leaked details that Verizon’s version of the Motorola X would be the XT1060, while the AT&T version is known as the XT1058, with the Sprint version being called the XT1056. The XT1055 recently picked up the FCC’s stamp of approval, and boasts of US Cellular-friendly LTE connectivity. Are you looking forward to this smartphone hitting a wide array of mobile carriers?
Next Story: DISH Network Issues Statement On Sprint Lawsuit
- 2014-04-22: US Cellular Launches New 4G LTE Router
- 2014-04-13: Moto X+1 Customizable Options Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off
- 2014-02-04: Android 4.4.2 For US Cellular Moto X Could Be Released Soon
- 2013-09-04: Moto X Now Available From US Cellular
- 2013-08-01: Moto X Up For Pre-Order Via US Cellular, Will Come With Free Wireless Headset
- 2013-07-19: Moto X Could Arrive On US Cellular 26th August