I know, I know, we have already reviewed the HTC One a couple of months ago, so you might want to head on there if you are wondering just what the HTC One is all about. It is a pretty lengthy read in the first place, so you might want to grab some popcorn while you are at it. Having said that, the “cycle”, if you want to call it that, is finally complete, as Verizon has just announced that they will be offering the HTC One to the masses later this summer, which would mean all four major US carriers will have the smartphone up for grabs. This would certainly bode well for HTC, who has not had the best of times in the past quarters, and to see the HTC One compete across all four major carriers Stateside against the Samsung Galaxy S4 would be an interesting battle.
Better late than never applies to the HTC One on Verizon in this case, and if your existing contract with Verizon Wireless is set to expire later this summer, perhaps you might be interested in checking out the HTC One?
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2013-08-22: Verizon HTC One Officially Announced
- 2013-07-09: Verizon Bound HTC One Drops By The FCC
- 2013-07-01: Verizon HTC One Leaked Image Hints At September 5 Release
- 2013-05-28: Verizon HTC One Leak May Confirm It's Coming Soon
- 2013-05-15: Verizon HTC One Release Rumored