Vine has been slowly gaining in popularity ever since it was made available on iOS earlier this year. Since then, Android users have had to sit by and let iOS users have all the fun as an Android app has yet to make its way to the platform, although promises of the app “coming soon“ have been made in the past. Today, Android users get their spot in the Vine sun as its Android app is now available.
The Android version of Vine shares many of the same features as the iOS version, which means you’ll be able to create six-second video clips of anything your creative heart desires, to then publish them onto Vine and share through Twitter and Facebook. The Vine app also allows you to explore other videos on the platform as well as find your friends or invite others to join. The only major difference between the two apps is the Android version has a Zoom feature, which is currently absent from the iOS version.
Android users running Android 4.0 or higher can head on over to the Google Play Store and start creating their six seconds of magic, or just shoot some video of what they’re eating for breakfast. We won’t judge you no matter what you decide to record.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Follow: Android, vine,
- Seen at: blog.twitter