They say that a picture speaks a thousand words, so in a short clip of five seconds or so, you can more or less cram in a few thousand words with ease. Extremely short videos seem to be catching on these days, with online services such as Instagram having reported that they would be debuting a spanking new video product tomorrow. What is Vine going to do then? Obviously, the folks over at Vine are not going to sit back, fold their arms and legs and bury their heads in the sand. No sir, it seems that Vine has a repartee already ready to get going, by teasing upcoming features and design tweaks via short Vine clips, with one of the examples being shown above.
Co-founders Dom Hofmann and Rus Yusupov have already posted a couple of Vines which do seem to drop clues about some new additions in Vine, such as the ability to record multiple Vines simultaneously as well as save draft copies of Vines. We do hope that these new features will deliver some vintage Vine videos down the road, instead of ending up with a dud.RELATED
- 'Selfie' Becomes The Word Of The Year For 2013
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- HTC Outs 'Quietly Brilliant' Tagline In Favor Of Something 'Bold'
- BlackBerry Z10 To Debut In Black
- Tethercell Gives You Power Over Any AA Battery-Powered Device Via Smartphone
- Follow: vine,
- Seen at: cultofmac