[E3 2013] Ubisoft’s Watch Dogs is one next-generation title we’ve been keeping a close eye on as it has an extremely interesting premise as well as interesting gameplay mechanics where the protagonist can hack into nearly anything and everything by simply using a mobile device. E3 is kicking off this week, which means Ubisoft has a new E3-focused trailer for Watch Dogs.
The E3 trailer for Watch Dogs doesn’t feature any gameplay footage, instead, as most E3 trailers tend to do, it’s full of CGI and pre-rendered cinematics that help show off the game’s world as well as the mode of the game. The trailer does a good job of showing us just what kind of people Aiden Pearce will be up against in the game and the means he’ll go through in order to help police catch criminals. That is, unless the police catch him first.
Watch Dogs is expected to be released on current and next-generation consoles later this holiday season.RELATED
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- Atlus Reveals Persona 5 With Winter 2014 Release Date For Japan
- Microsoft Highlights Future Xbox One Games In 3-Minute Montage
- Infamous: Second Son Releasing On PlayStation 4 March 21, 2014
- Follow: E3, E3 2013, ubisoft,